Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Inner Warmth

Wordle: The Inner WarmthWordle: The Inner WarmthWordle: The Inner Warmth


The Love I Seek

All I seek is for a girl to want me and love me for who I am and who I will become by experiencing life with me.

I want someone who can handle deep thought and penetrate my soul with ideas that will stimulate me to new avenues of contemplation.

I want someone who has a great sense of humor and can make me laugh and enjoy her company.

I want someone who is creative and ambitious with dreams of her own to fulfill. I want a girl to tell me that she loves me and mean it 1000%.

I won't be truly absolutely happy in this world until I hear those meaningful words and feel the inner warmth of the sincerity behind them equally reciprocated. That's what love is about.

Tantric Energy

Sex is just a method of harnessing the energy that surrounds humans in love. It's the mystical practice of reproduction. It's the natural program that drives us to reproduce, divinely created, that nature has put forth to help ensure the survival of our species. It's the reason we are here today.

Respecting sexual desire, yet embracing it, and somehow delivering upon the animal instinct will ensure that nature continues with it's unfolding mystery, but focusing your energy upon love will allow for your spirit to rise above the animal kingdom and revel in the glory of what it means to be human.

We, as humans, are aware that we aren't Gods, but that we aren't just animals either. We are the evolutionary step between the past and the future. We are the great living division between the animal kingdom and the heavenly kingdom, the missing link between angels and apes.

Champs-Élysées

One day, one day, one day the heavenly kingdom will fall upon our existence in one of three ways.

The first, most told story of heavenly revelation is that it will be divinely bestowed upon the world by the supreme being of this universe.

The second method of heavenly revelation concerns the elapsing of so much time that there isn't enough great minds in the world to comprehend the number of years that would pass that would lead to the greatest tranquil gesture of the universe, ceasing to exist like dust blown into the wind, forever gone.

The last great chance of capturing blissful euphoria that our human passion wishes upon our species is creating the great reward. If we reward our species or trans-humanistic species of the future for our wisdom acquired over the millennia by creating the heavenly body ourselves. Coming to our senses about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and love. Once we realize our power over nature, our philosophical position amongst the divine, our ethical challenges swept under the welcome mat of the past, we will begin to embrace the sunshine and fade into the westerly sunset of the future. Infinite joy, infinite warm sadness of liquid tears that will sorrow the souls who could toiled so hard to help our beings gain power over our domain.

We will become the future, we will save the past, we will alter the beginning and make sure to contain all life in positive form free at last from the mortality that binds us all. We will become the divinity that we hope for. We will make all dreams a reality and will persist forever after in utopia, in bliss, in euphoria, in ever increasing narcotic serotonin swells of pure pleasure amongst which the foundations of love will be the purest form of angelic behavior that will redeem the soul. The fields of light. Champs-Élysées. Heaven.

The Odds of Love

I've decided that leaving love to chance is not a worthy strategy. I will try my best not to leave any stone unturned. I am currently systematically approaching this problem from the realistic aspect and actually in doing so helping my consciousness and subconsciousness consider the select few that I have encountered thus far in life. I have decided that I don't wish to waste any more time on trivial relationships that don't nurture love and beyond. I need to pursue my inner thoughts and look forward to the future.

No comments: